- This event has passed.
MCL Land Use, Transportation and Water Committee Meeting
September 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Marin Conservation League
Land Use, Transportation and Water Committee
10:00 am-12:00 pm
In-person/ Zoom Hybrid
A Snapshot of Current Transportation Planning in Marin
Please join MCL’s guest speakers, Supervisor Stephanie Moulton-Peters and Councilmember Brian Colbert, for an information-packed presentation and discussion on transportation planning efforts currently underway and how they will shape Marin’s future.
Topics will include:
- Progress on a Countywide Transportation Plan
- Sea Level Rise Adaptation planning for Marin’s transportation infrastructure
- Integration of Marin Transit and Golden Gate bus service with new development
- Implementation of MTC’s Plan Bay Area 2050 transportation strategies.
Come with questions and anticipate learning something new.
Also at this meeting:
- Intro to MCL’s Draft Housing Policy
- Scoping Comments for Novato Costco Fuel Facility Draft EIR
- Novato Planning Commission, August 28, 7 pm. In-person only. See meeting notice here. Scoping comments due September 11.
- The Initial Study identified “Potentially Significant Impacts” in several environmental areas as well as “Mandatory Findings of Significance”
|Marin County Supervisor Stephanie Moulton-Peters serves as commissioner on the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) and on the board of directors of the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District (GGBHTD), the Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM), Marin Transit, and on the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) Regional Planning Committee, among others.|
|San Anselmo Councilmember Brian Colbert is currently Board Chair for Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM) and Chair of TAM’s Funding, Programs, and Legislative Executive Committee. He also serves on several TAM ad hocs. Brian is also current Vice President of Marin Transit’s board of directors and a Marin representative on the four-county State Route 37 Policy Committee.|